The Oaks offers assisted living and memory care just outside of the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Whether you’re looking for senior living providing extra assistance with daily activities or specialized support for memory loss, you’ll find that residents can truly grow at our welcoming community.
An entry fee is a large, lump-sum payment made to a community upon move-in to cover costs associated with the residence, comprehensive services and amenities, and future long-term care. Typically, this sum is partially refundable to an individual or their estate after residency ends. The Oaks at Flower Mound instead operates as a rental senior living community, providing all the above but without requiring a large upfront entry fee or long-term contract.
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with an emphasis on nutrition and attention to specialized diets
- Utilities included (except telephone and personal Wi-Fi)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled local transportation for medical appointments, shopping and recreational outings
- 24-hour emergency call system in each residence
- Trained care associates available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Full calendar of engaging programs, events and activities
- Wellness promotion and exercise programs
- Daily nursing support and health monitoring
- All maintenance provided, both inside each residence and across the community
- Masterful Moments® lifestyle programming and holistic wellness philosophy
Basic utilities are included; telephone is not. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the community’s common spaces.
Our comfortable, contemporary community is full of all the conveniences residents need to remain as healthy as possible as they age – chef-prepared dining, wellness-focused programming and person-centered care. At The Oaks, residents are surrounded by a community of support and opportunities to stay connected – rather than the isolation many older adults feel at home. Our dedicated staff not only provides quality care but also tends to residents’ needs with the love and care of family.